Maryland Water Heater Repair Services
Losing hot water can put your business or morning routine at a stand still. When your home or business hot water heater decides to stop working, get it back up and working quickly by calling Michael Runk. Our Maryland water heater repair service delivers expert diagnosis of your hot water heater's problems coupled with quick, efficient repairs.
Some Signs Your Heater Needs Service
Have you noticed a recent spike in your utility bills? This could be a number of things,but oftentimes it indicates an issue with your hot water heater. Other warning signs include leaking or rusted tanks, poor water quality, as well as noises coming from the tank. If you notice one or more of these warning signs, you’ll want to have your water heater serviced sooner rather than later, as water heater damage tends to compound.
Get Your Hot Water Back, Quick!
Michael Runk Plumbing and Heating Services has the experience and skill necessary to get your hot water heater repaired quickly. So you're not stuck taking a cold shower or washing dishes in cold water. 99% of the repairs we perform are completed on the same day, minimizing your downtime. We've helped countless clients with the following types of Eldersburg, MD hot water heater repair services:
- Conventional Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater
- Gas Water Heater Repair
- Solar Water Heater Repair
- And more!
Quality Water Heaters and Parts
When it comes to heating your home or business's water, you want a hot water heater which performs without fail. Here at Michael Runk Plumbing and Heating, we've watched as the industry has grown and evolved; and we know which hot water heaters deliver lasting quality at an affordable price. We know which parts and models are the best for the given task. As such, we use only the highest quality in hot water heating parts and products with each and every one of our hot water heater installation and hot water heater repair services.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
The numbers may vary depending on your brand and what type of water heater you have, but most water heaters last between 11 and 20 years. With proper maintenance, they can last even longer. If your water heater is having issues, you may need to consider repairing or replacing it.
What’s the Cost to Repair a Maryland Water Heater?
Most water heater repairs in Maryland cost about $500, though the range falls between $212 and $900. When developing a price, our plumbers will:
- Find out what’s wrong with your water heater. After they’ve performed a diagnosis, they’ll be able to explain exactly what’s wrong with your unit and what repairs need to be made.
- Inform you of a time frame. After we’ve figured out what the problem is, we’ll be able to develop a time-table on how long it will take to fix, assuming the issue isn’t something simple that can be fixed on the first visit.
- Evaluate your warranty. Our plumbers will check your unit’s warranty to see if it’s still active. If it is, then you may not have to pay for parts, or potentially the repair at all.
We Have Experience With Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters, as well as other gas powered water heaters are more complicated than their traditional tank-having counterparts. Our team of expert plumbers all have years of experience working with both tankless and tank water heaters. Tankless heaters are connected to gas lines, which makes working on them dangerous. Only trust their repair with a professional Maryland plumbing company.
Our Water Repair Process
- Schedule Your Repair: If you notice that your water heater has been malfunctioning, you’ll want to get in contact with us to kick the process off. The longer you put off getting it fixed, the more damage that can be done, so be sure to reach out sooner rather than later.
- Meet a Member of Our Team: Once you’ve scheduled an appointment, one of our expert plumbers will come out and perform an assessment. They’ll perform a thorough inspection from top to bottom, looking for any malfunstions, large and small, and will relay this information to you.
- Fix Your Water Heater: Our plumbers will start to perform repairs and will be able to explain exactly what work they’re doing. By the end of this step your water heater should be working fine again.
- Let Us Know How It Went: After that there’s only one more part of the process, sending us feedback! We love hearing from our customers and value your feedback very much. It isn’t required, but is something we appreciate greatly!
An Honest, Local Expert
We don't cut corners with our repairs, and we work with you to deliver an expert assessment of your hot water problems. Once we've figured out the issue, we’ll help you determine the best route to getting your hot water back—whether that means repairing your hot water heater or replacing it. We're a locally owned business which means most of our clients are our neighbors and we treat them as such.